Abia State governor, Dr. Alex Otti, has appointed more persons to work as special advisers and senior special assistant for his administration.
- Mr. Ugochukwu Okoroafor – Special Adviser, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Hon Iheanacho Obioma – Special Adviser, Political Affairs.
- Mr. Nwaka Inem – Special Adviser on Trade, Commerce and Industry.
- Mr. Martins Okechukwu Justice (J Martins) – Special Assistant on Tourism and Entertainment.
- Mr. Chukwunenye Alajemba – Senior Special Assistant, Homeland Security.
- Ven (Dr.) Joshua Onyeike – General Manager, ASOPADEC.
- Pastor Dike Nwankwo – Director General, Abia State Orientation Agency.
- Mr. Ogbonnia Okereke, GM, ASEPA.
- Col. Ezichi Kalu (Rtd.) – General Manager, Abia State Road Traffic and Safety Management Agency (ARTSMA), among others.